Sunday, December 10, 2017

This email was sent by Sister Welker on November 13th.  We received it on November 12th.

Week 66: Rescued and the Happiness Challenge

So much happened!!

We finally got a branch mission leader called!! It's gonna help to lighten the work so much and I'm really excited!!

We had a new branch president called since our current branch president is moving to Palmerston North, but will be taking a detour of Texas, Hawaii, and Utah 1st. We're going to miss them heaps!!

We had a lot of members show up to Rescue visits on Wednesday night!! We were able to visit with every one we had planned and even arranged for them to have rides to church!! :D

We had an awesome visit with a member family and we were able to teach them about Agency.  It was a good lesson and we tied it in with how Happiness is a choice.  Which reminds me, I'm doing a 100 days of Happiness Challenge and recommend you do it too.  What you do, is you post/text/write down one thing each day that makes you happy for 100 days!! So far I'm on day 4!  It's been really fun to keep track of things that make me happy and 100 reasons to be happy!! :D

We have Zone Conference coming up this week so we get to do another road trip!! And that's probably the highlight for this up coming week.

Thanks again for all your love and support.  Hope you find 100 reasons to be happy in 100 days and celebrate the little things in life.

And I just wanted to tell my mom Happy Birthday!! Thanks Mom for being such a support in my life and loving me for the way I am.  Know that you mean the world to me and I hope you have a very happy birthday!!

Sister Mandy Welker

We woke up early this morning to go for a hike in time to watch the sunrise!! It was beautiful!!

Pic with Sister Bashaw and Mount Taranaki

Last weeks PDAY when we hiked Dawson Falls.
It's a waterfall right by the Mountain.

Picture with all the Sisters

And I found a Palm Tree that is as tall as me!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment