Sunday, December 10, 2017

This email was sent by Sister Welker on October 23rd.  We received it on October 22nd.

Week 63: Transfers (Should I stay or Go?)

I'M STAYING!!! I'll be in Taranaki for 6 more weeks!! We don't think I'll stay any longer, but I'm excited for 6 more weeks!!

We had a sick day this week so one day this week we stayed at the flat all day long!! And let's just say I'm not a home body!! I can't be inside for very long.  But we needed it and now we're back on track!!

Nothing super exciting has happened this week, but the work is progressing!! Slowly, but it's progressing!!! We've been working heaps with members and let's just say I LOVE the New Plymouth Branch.  I even got to go to young womans this week!! So that was pretty fun!! And we had a member family take us to an American 50's themed restaurant.  It was yum and really fun, but America does America pretty well haha.

We have a meeting up in Hamilton this week so we have another road trip!!! Wa-whoo!! So that will be fun and my COMPANION CAN DRIVE US THERE!! Yes she passed her test......barely.  ;)

Hope you all have a good week!! Love you heaps and keep being awesome. 

Sister Mandy Welker

 I found a MYSTERY MACHINE!! :D

Mount Taranaki again

No comments:

Post a Comment